Tuesday 5th of July 2022
Home / Legal Page / Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Published at মে ৩০, ২০২০

Our History
On January 1, 2017, Agrinews24.com started its journey with a group of young and talented journalists of the country. The country’s agriculture, especially poultry, fisheries and dairy sector’s very well-known face Md. Khorshed Alam (Jewel) is its editor and CEO who won the ‘Poultry Media Award-2018’ as a country’s best poultry reporter (Poultry Magazine/Online Category) from the Bangladesh Poultry Industries Central Council (BPICC) and has been re-nominated for the same award for the year 2019. Prior to that, he was the managing editor of Farmhouse, a magazine published by Paragon Group, the country’s leading poultry company for 12 long years and also wrote articles for poultry, fisheries and dairy for the local national daily.

Our Mission & Vision
Introducing the overall agriculture of the country and abroad (Poultry, Fisheries, Dairy, Crops etc.) to the people, encouraging the creation of new entrepreneurs, spreading a knowledge of the mentioned issues is a sustainable and powerful factor. Introducing the overall agriculture (Poultry, Fisheries, Dairy, Crops) to the people at home and abroad, encouraging the creation of new entrepreneurs, contributing to take the sectors to a sustainable and strong position by spreading knowledge of the mentioned issues. We think that agriculture is not just a matter of doing but also a matter of knowing. Only due to lack of proper knowledge and information, farmers in the country and abroad incur huge losses. That is why we keep abreast of agriculture and various events at home and abroad and try to inform people about them. And nowadays online based news portals are playing a leading role in bringing this information to the doorsteps of the people.

What are we
In addition to publishing various reports and articles on overall agriculture such as crops, poultry, fisheries, dairy, environment, agro-economy, trade, we promote through various brands and events by publish reports and advertisement. Note that in the last few years we have published reports on viv. Also last year we were advertised from Victam and we publish their news. Although their event could not be held in the end due to the Covid-19 epidemic. We also participate in events in Bangladesh, report and live if needed. Agrinews24.com refrains from publishing and disseminating any news that is anti-state, hurts religious sentiments. We are for agriculture and farmers of Bangladesh and the world on the basis of justice and honesty.

Our Reader & Viewer
agrinews24.com is the country’s popular news portal to promote Bangladesh agriculture positively to the world. Our Facebook page link is https://www.facebook.com/agrinews24 and youtube channel link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5vtqGc47EaHdOd9MtYy42w. Not only social media but also we send news link by mail to our stakeholders and specialists. We have mail address and contact number of country’s different Association such as WPSA-BB, BPICC, AHCAB, BAFIITA, FIAB, Dairy Association Bangladesh, Bangladesh Aqua Products Companies Association etc. On average, 80 percent of the readers are from our country and the remaining 20 percent are from different countries of the world Such as- India, Malaysia, Dubai, Ireland, Thailand, KSA, USA. UAE, UK etc. We have Youtube Channel. We also have a One Signal Push plugin that notifies the reader as soon as the news is published.

Further More, Please Contact:
House 54, Road 01, Washpur, Hazaribagh, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
Email: jewel.idea@gmail.com, agrinews24@gmail.com Cell: +8801811898970

This post has already been read 7225 times!